Saturday, July 12, 2014

Soul Skin



I enter the darkness.  It's not uniform.  Colors float in tangled mists
wading in uncertain directions.  They mix, the blue, the green, everything in between.
Separate and merging, blending behind each other, disappearing without warning.
Here, I have no limbs;  I cannot reach out;  I cannot call out.  I am here to witness
my own experience heightened awareness diminishing all the same, this time - stretching.
I can feel.  These sensations I fail to describe.  The attenuation of consciousness, losing
itself felt.  Textured fabric and cool hard surfaces, the touch without the physical exclamation.
Purely in the mind recalled, snippets replayed, looped for undecided periods.  Pleasure
dissipating into sleep.  Black canvass becoming less opaque, filled with play so free
I musn't disturb it with my silly intentions to be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment